By Ryan Parsons | Image property of Paramount Pictures.
Talk about a hidden gem! As a preview video for Dinner for Five, Amazon is hosting a video that features a discussion between Robert Downey Jr. and John Favreau on Iron Man.
Jon Favreau Talks with Robert Downey Jr. on Iron Man
Seeing that the video isn't really for Iron Man, it comes as no surprise that a good portion of the video is NOT dedicated to the film. But here are a few points that Downey Jr. and Favreau tough upon:
• Robert Downey Jr. thinks Iron Man is one of his three real/true movies. The other two are Weird Science and Chaplin.
• Talk about temptation: production wrapped in Las Vegas. Vince [Vaughn] came to visit. How can you not party? Vegas is great why? Because no matter how late you wrap filming, you can always hang out.
• Iron Man shot for 75 days and finished on time.
• Favreau mentions that tons of extras, including real pit bosses, were needed for the shoot. I couldn't, however, tell if he was talking about Iron Man or Swingers.
• Caesars Palace played host to some Iron Man filming.
Check out the entire conversation (on video) at Amazon.