By Ryan Parsons | The jokes were included in emails that have come across my inbox.
Fly it high, Fly it proud... find some humor.
What started with my liberal buddy Colin sending
some political jokes my way through the email, has resulted in a giant chain
of jokes across the board. Now, my other buddy Bret Foreman has sent some
my way. Enjoy!
Again, the only point of these jokes are for HUMOR. If you think you may
get offended, do not read.
REPUBLICAN PARTY ANNOUNCEMENTS
The GOP National Committee announced today that it is changing the Republican
emblem from an elephant to a condom because it more clearly reflects the
party's political stance. A condom stands up to inflation, halts production,
destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one
a sense of security while screwing others.
And, furthermore, it was reported today that at a White House staff meeting
last week there was a heated discussion about the health of Vice President
Cheney and his angina problem. President Bush interrupted and stated emphatically
that "Men do not have anginas." The President was especially perplexed when
a staffer said that Cheney has "acute angina."
Letterman Top Ten
Letterman's Top Ten List: Top Ten George W. Bush Complaints About "Fahrenheit
10. That actor who played the President was totally unconvincing
9. It oversimplified the way I stole the election
8. Too many of them fancy college-boy words
7. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the
part where I get him deported
6. Didn't have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives
people the finger
5. Of all Michael Moore's accusations, only 97% are true
4. Not sure - - I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe
3. Where the hell was Spider-man?
2. Couldn't hear most of the movie over Cheney's foul mouth
1. I thought this was supposed to be about dodgeball.
That's it for now, the jokes listed were sent to me by Bret.